At Heaven's Gates At Heaven's Gates

A wonderful start...

A good start behind the whole cast in a flash move idea, It already works really well, good stuff Hans, look forward to seeing those guys in more flashes.

Happy Birthday Luis Happy Birthday Luis

Oh you sexy man!

Came out even better then when I saw it, Great stuff man, Bet Luis splooged.
-Paul

A SlapHappy Quickie #7 A SlapHappy Quickie #7

Nice one slappy.

Made me chuckle, lookin' good. Hope to see some more. By the way it needs more black.

tehslaphappy responds:

Thanks Scuzz. I knew something was missing.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Great dude

I think this was a brilliant piece of work, fitted well with the music and all the art in every bit of the individual games etc was very nicely done.

Although sometimes I think the music didn't sync with the beats, But other then that it was thrilling.

Ultimate respect for using gangster tripping, my all time favourite song, you rock dude.

Camp Madness Camp Madness

Sweet

Nicely done, Good take on the whole grey and miserable look of madness.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Better...

It was better then the awesome crossing remake. I still think you should push on to newer ideas soon. I like how there's more detail in the eyes and shading etc. I look forward to your original work.

Tom & the Afro-Ninja Sigs Tom & the Afro-Ninja Sigs

Haha hilarious.

the sig generator made me laugh. Great stuff!

Kart-Man responds:

Thanks!

Mindy Learns a Moral Mindy Learns a Moral

Interesting...

That was the craziest story I think I've ever seen. The animation and style was briliant and nonetheless it was breathtaking. Can't wait for the sequel!

PivotArena Collab PivotArena Collab

good Job

I liked it a lot, very smooth, I had to right click and press play after clicking play though because it played the music and left a grey background there, might want to look into that, good job though!

Dark-Shocker responds:

I gave the movie approx. 1 second of gray & music before the animations started, so that was on purpose.
But next time I wont do that, if it caused a problem :(

Thanks for the review though.

Hallucinaliens Hallucinaliens

Mindboggling

Reminds me very much of Mr. Coo, It all looked great overal, maybe there could of been a few more creatures and Goolies but the animation and drawing was stunningly beautiful, Great Job!