Popcorn Remix! Popcorn Remix!

Truly, Truly amazing.

Possibly the greatest thing to have ever touched my ears, I have never been so enthralled by something this amazing, the beats, the tunes, the melody, absolutely everything about this is simply breathtaking, the greatest thing to ever hit the audio portal.

I'd give you a 10 if you'd thought up the popcorn melody originally, but other then that, Absolutely amazing!
Well-Motherclucking-done!

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

Wow this is insane.

Great for ambience and feeling music, a good song to work to, The sounds sound a bit 8-bit and unlike every other song I listen to like this, these ones sound amazing, the tune will be in my head forever, great job.

Great remix man!

Chronamut responds:

I think the key is in what TYPE of 8-bit you use, and how you modernize it - original 8-bit can be rather grating..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Rig - Level Select Rig - Level Select

Awesome.

Sounds like the sort of music you'd have playing in the background at a theme park.

Really cool, great job.

Rig responds:

Theme park? Really? I'll send a demo there, lol

Castle Crashers Menu Loop Castle Crashers Menu Loop

Really makes CC a great game for music

When I hear this laying as Castle Crashers is loading it really gets me going, it really builds up the feeling before a big arena fight, well done my friend.

Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA) Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA)

Added to favourites..

dude this is amazing and hilariouz

portal is the bomb, i'm so glad someone parodied the song!

sonicmega responds:

It's actually a very good song to use parody wise, if you consider it. I was impressed at how easily this flowed together.