At Heaven's Gates At Heaven's Gates

A wonderful start...

A good start behind the whole cast in a flash move idea, It already works really well, good stuff Hans, look forward to seeing those guys in more flashes.

Happy Birthday Luis Happy Birthday Luis

Oh you sexy man!

Came out even better then when I saw it, Great stuff man, Bet Luis splooged.
-Paul

A SlapHappy Quickie #7 A SlapHappy Quickie #7

Nice one slappy.

Made me chuckle, lookin' good. Hope to see some more. By the way it needs more black.

tehslaphappy responds:

Thanks Scuzz. I knew something was missing.

NG London Meetup Jan 2009 NG London Meetup Jan 2009

CAN U RAP?

Good job Leo, Someone had to step up to the plate and do it. The inside jokes in this are simply brutal.

TentaDrill TentaDrill

Wow, very cool...

It was a very snazzy game effects wise, they could be a bit of a pain when reversing into all the wavy effects but other then that they were awesome, I liked all the upgrades, levels etc aswell. the only constructive criticism is that the menu music didn't really fit with the others, the other tracks were all come and ambient but the menu was a bit, well random in my opinon. Other then that great game hope it gets front page!

Dandy. Dandy.

One Hell of a Sweet game!

This was a great quirky little game, it had everything a good game of this style needs, it was simple, it was colourful, the sounds were delightful and all the drawings were very smooth.

I did enjoy the first level but it seemed a bit slow compared to the others, the weapon was still pretty good though and I really enjoyed all the nice visual touches like the titles at the beginning and the little catch the candy games. the first boss was good and a good bit of duck and weaving as well.

The second level was just awesome though, there was bits of stuff flying everywhere, colour, popping noises, squelchy noises, the works. the controls started to feel really good here, the engine or programming used must be insanely good. the bosses and levels from here were all fun, the game was easy but I can tell it was intended to be hard.

Overall a great game with great visuals, sound, game play. It only got the 9 though maybe because it was a bit easy and my finger really hurts after not just being able to hold A, but I had fun guys, great job!

Popcorn Remix! Popcorn Remix!

Truly, Truly amazing.

Possibly the greatest thing to have ever touched my ears, I have never been so enthralled by something this amazing, the beats, the tunes, the melody, absolutely everything about this is simply breathtaking, the greatest thing to ever hit the audio portal.

I'd give you a 10 if you'd thought up the popcorn melody originally, but other then that, Absolutely amazing!
Well-Motherclucking-done!

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

Wow this is insane.

Great for ambience and feeling music, a good song to work to, The sounds sound a bit 8-bit and unlike every other song I listen to like this, these ones sound amazing, the tune will be in my head forever, great job.

Great remix man!

Chronamut responds:

I think the key is in what TYPE of 8-bit you use, and how you modernize it - original 8-bit can be rather grating..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Rig - Level Select Rig - Level Select

Awesome.

Sounds like the sort of music you'd have playing in the background at a theme park.

Really cool, great job.

Rig responds:

Theme park? Really? I'll send a demo there, lol

Untitled Comic Issue #1 Untitled Comic Issue #1

GREAT READ

Found it really entertaining, don't even know why, but it was really good man, hope to see more :D try and think of an awesome title now ;)

KartuneHustla responds:

:D thanks man! Awesome title is on my to do list of awesomeness

The League Of Minor Villains The League Of Minor Villains

I love the idea!

Good job on picking some more obscure characters, The art is really good, My only change would be to increase the size of the villains maybe just a bit? Just to fill the calander a bit more, considering it also has a 1 inch border I think as it is. Other then that fantastic job! Extra points for FUCKING BASTARD MAN, he's fuckin' rad.

NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 NG Sketchbook Tour 2009

Well....

That kicks the shit out of my entry for the sketchbook tour, good job though.